Danel FC Digital
Management of Shareholders
This program serves as a tool for the management of shareholders.
It is designated for the management of all the companies held by the parent company group, subsidiaries, 2nd tier subsidiaries and associated companies and enables to maintain control over the group companies’ holdings, a chain of holdings, holdings by various means of control, including the construction of the group’s holdings from the point of view of management and the company secretary.
The “company monitoring” software allows the user to monitor and manage directors and officers in each of the group companies, including details on the companies in which they hold positions, personal details, the committees on which they serve, experience, education and production of reports to the authorities.
The system automatically produces reports to authorities from the system’s database, without requiring double entries of data, reports to the Companies Registrar, the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, the Securities Authority and the bank of Israel.
- The management of company details includes names, addresses, committee directors, officers, signatories, types of shares, shareholders, subsidiaries, the company’s board of directors, different classifications, etc.
- The automatic monitoring of each company’s shareholdings in its subsidiaries and 2nd tier companies include an automatic chain of holdings, display of direct and indirect holdings, display of the different companies in the chain of holdings, etc.
- The management of each company’s interested parties includes storage of historic activity, calculation of holdings for each date, calculation of interested parties’ holdings in each company, including on a fully diluted basis.
- Production of reports, such as: details on each company, a list of shareholders, holdings in subsidiaries, a list of companies and their addresses, related persons, directors, officers, the board of directors, the different committees, and some 30 reports broken down into different categories.
- Management of directors, companies and committees on which they serve, personal details, appointments, reports to the TASE and the Registrar of Companies and the production of reports broken down into different categories.
- Management of officers, their positions in the company, names of companies in which they serve, personal details, reports to the TASE and the Registrar of Companies and the production of reports broken down into different categories.
- Production of reports to the Securities Authority, the TASE and the Registrar of Companies.