Danel FC Digital
Hedge funds management
- Interfaces with Israeli banks
- Interfaces with foreign banks
- Handling irregularities
- Agent compensation
- Management and processing of: investors/funds
- Client-specific reports
- Control and audit reports
- Audit of bank fees
- Audit of bank fee reimbursement
- Projected proceeds
- BI reports
- 360 degree vision – client status
- Campaign management
- Management of leads and potential clients
- Management of in-house processes
- Interfacing with Outlook
- Dissemination of content
- Production of digital forms: profiling of needs and protocols
- Production of reports and statistics for managers
- Process support and periodic reminders
- To-do list for each employee
- Intra-organizational digital communication
- Monthly processing – a monthly activity which, among others: determines percentage holdings for clients, breakdowns the fund’s assets and the fund’s activities for each client, calculated of management fees and success fees, performs expense allocation and tax calculations – at client level.
- A monthly report issued to investors – a specific report by components and an option for free text.
- A capital gains report – a detailed report for calculating capital gains from accounting and tax perspective; a breakdown by realized profits and non-realized profits (value increase).
- Annual income tax report – with an option to define investment items; production of specific reports to clients according to predefined investment items.
- A monthly report specifying processed data – at client level
- A report of changes – details on negative and positive changes (purchases/sales) for clients
- A foreign currency capital gains report – a detailed report calculating capital gains from accounting and tax perspective; a breakdown by realized profits and non-realized profits (value increase).
- Profits audit report – a profit and loss audit report with respect to the fund’s accounts and monthly-calculated gains – specific for each investor
- A report calculating success fees per client – a report specifying the components and method of calculating success fees for each investor.